– The original Heating company was set up in 1909, it’s activities being heating systems and air purification treatments.
– In 1969, Lamers Technical Installation team split from the main group, its’ specialities being high purity pipelines in Stainless Steel, Plastics and Copper.
– The heating side of the company was sold in 1998, since when all attention was focussed into the specialised field of high purity systems
– Following this, Air Liquide took over Lamers High Tech Systems in 1999. The focus on the high- tech industry led to a substantial growth of the company in the period from 2000 to 2011.
– Around mid 2011, Lamers High Tech Systems was taken over by Aalberts Industries, returning the Company into Dutch ownership.